Dr. Vern Prochaska Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vern Prochaska?

Best thing ever to happen to me was being under his care

Posted on December 23rd, 2016

From day one he was up front, informative & answered all my questions. A no nonsense approach to my care. Told me I needed a partial replacement on both my knees. I put it off for a couple years & when it got to the point I couldn't function I went back to him. He got on my case a lil, rightfully so cuz it went from partial to full replacement on both, at the same time! Awesome doc, great surgeon & makes ya feel like you're a human being. Would recommend him to anyone & have!

4 knee surgeries

Posted on October 17th, 2016

The nicest Doctor I have ever met. Tried everything he could to avoid putting metal in my knee as I'm only in my 30's yet. Such a valiant effort by a great doctor. Leg is fixed and feeling great!!!

Patient

Posted on September 21st, 2016

I had Dr. Prochaska do my shoulder and both knees, he's the best! He always took the time to actually listen and answer all my questions in a way that I understood. Sure wish he was still with Sanford in Fargo cause I sure do miss him :(

Best ever

Posted on August 25th, 2016

No matter what I complained about ,he knew exactly what it was or what was causing my pain. So easy to talk to and actually listens to his patients. I miss him and wish I knew where he went after Sanford in Fargo, ND.

Patient

Posted on April 25th, 2016

Always spends more time than he should , but not in a bad way he cares , very compassionate , highly skilled surgeon , and tells you the truth . He is the only doc to I would recommend to family or good friend

Best Doctor Ever!!

Posted on March 9th, 2016

Dr. Prochaska did my knee replacement several years ago, and at the time he said it was the worst knee he had ever seen. Well let me tell you, he made me feel like a new man! I was so afraid having never had surgery and being a diabetic, and he was so compassionate, understanding, and put up with me being a hard patient out of fear. I thank God for him, as does my family! Hated to see him leave, and now at 75 I need my other knee done and don't know where to turn and told my wife I wish we could afford a place in ND to go there and have him do my surgery again. Right now I am suffering because I don't know a doctor out here as good and understanding as Dr. Prochaska!! ND you are so lucky to have him!!!

Posted on February 4th, 2016

He is very polite. He answers all my questions. Tells me exactly what is up. Makes sure the procedures go well and no mistakes.

Posted on April 11th, 2014

Dr. Prochaska treated me in Las Vegas, NV and did my shoulder surgery after 3 prior ones another doctor did, were unsuccesful. My husband and I feel his medical, updated knowledge as well as his "bedside manners" were outstanding. I was really sorry to have him move to North Dakota and wish him the best in all his endeavors. He is a great human being, not simply "just a doctor". Recommend him highly.

Posted on May 28th, 2013

Great doctor! Still wish he was in Las Vegas. I wish him the best. If you a doctor that is going help you with any of your bone and joint problems,he is the doctor you should see.

Posted on October 15th, 2017