Dr. Verna Lewis Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Verna Lewis?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Posted on February 19th, 2015

Dr. Lewis truly cares about her patients well being, an does everything in her power to make sure her patients quality of life is everything it can be. She listens to her patients and takes the time to make sure she understands what they need. Truly one of the best Dr.s I have seen in a very long time.

Awesome. Thanks.

Posted on January 23rd, 2015

The best physician I have ever been to!

This is a review of staff...never met the doctor

Posted on July 15th, 2014

I was looking for a new pain/rehab doctor and called the office to see what kind of modalities Dr. Lewis does. My question: "what kind of modalities does Dr. Lewis do with patients?" Answer from staff: "Well, first of all, you have to have a primary doctor, and they have to refer you here. Second of all, we send you a questionaire, and you fill it out and send it back. Then you'll go on a waiting list and we'll see if you qualify for an appointment. You can't just call and get an appointment here." Though this was politely stated (tone was polite, words...not so much), it didn't answer my question, so I asked again, "thank you, but my question was, 'what kind of modalities does Dr. Lewis do?'" The answer: "injections and stuff like that." In case you are looking for acupuncture, I finally determined that she does not use acupuncture, but she does use trigger point injections. That was as much information as I could get. LOL

Great Doctor

Posted on May 1st, 2014

Dr. Lewis cares about her patients, listens, understands. She is commited to helping find a solutions not just a pill pusher as some are. If you want a doctor that gets you then she the one. I've been going to her for 9 years now. Chronic pain is hard but I work full-time Thanks to her. Staff are very friendly. She does run behind and the wait may be long at times but she will give you the time also. Dr. Lewisis definitely worth the wait.

Understanding, charming charismatic doctor with a warm classy team

Posted on November 9th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Lewis for seven years. I have found her to be a lovely human being, and her bedside manner is the warmest of any doctor I have seen. She truly cares about her patients. She has a sweet charisma about her. She follows strict protocol with any drug she puts you on, which I find to be outrageously expensive, but the DEA requires this every three months. Her staff is wonderful. They are a great bunch of caring people. I adore Ms. Lewis and Ms. French. They are very friendly, but maintain a business acuity. I don't know what I would do without this great group of people that all share in my care and life. Without doctors that are so empathetic, many of us would be lost. She is a brilliant businesswoman, and a phenomenal Pain Management Specialist. The quality of care I received went beyond what my expectations were, and I am happy with the indelible care I have experienced. Without a doubt, I would be frustrated without this great team of people. I am forever indebted to them for understanding my situation, and taking on a very complicated case. I highly recommend Dr. Lewis, and her team.

Posted on November 28th, 2009

I found Dr. Lewis to be a very caring and empathetic doctor. She is very personable. She takes the time to listen to your life as a whole, not just the medical aspects

Posted on October 6th, 2017