Vernita D Hairston Is this you?

Have you seen Vernita D Hairston?

After having a bad neurological attack. I got kept waiting a hour to see the doc, there computers were down, and I got moved to another room. After 2 hours of sitting in the exam room the doc finally walks in. She was very cross with me, dismissing my symptoms. I have years of knee surgery, she was extreamly rough with my kness, to the point of making me cry. She told me that it was impossible to have ms. my daughter has gi problems, she was trying to tell me I and my daughter has the same disease, after never even seeing her. I told her my daughter brain mri was normal and she ingored that. I told her I had a history of white mater lesions. I told her I want to see if they changed on the mri. She refused to run a mri, saying I had no medical reason to need one, and if I wanted one I needed to pay for it out of pocket. She was a worthless doc.

Great Doctor

She is a Professional

Dr. Hairston-Mitchell as all ways given me the best care there is too offer. Even if she were to have me one of her test and I leaned just a little to the left she knew something was wrong. Believe me she would be right! That's how much of an PROFESSIONAL she is .I give Dr. V. Hairston-Mitchell the highest praise for all her Excellent Care and Professionalism. ...... GOD BLESS