Dr. Vernon R Benson Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Vernon R Benson?

DR. BENSON WAS MY DR. FOR 43 YRS. I JUST LOVE HIM.. HE IS THE BEST, IN MY OPINIION. WISH HE HAD NOT REITIRED.

Retired CPA

Dr. Benson was my primary care physician for over 25 years, until his recent retirement. He was my wife's doctor for over 40 years, until her death.

I have gone to Dr .Benson for 40 plus years . Wonderful Doctor .. Awesome man . We had a doctor/ patient relationship through my life together and he always treated me with upmost respect . When doctors stopped wearing their white coats , Dr Benson never did . I had the highest respect for him and all he has accomplished in his career . He helped build IMED to what it is today - one of the finest group of doctors in San Antonio . I would truly recommend IMED to anyone looking for s new doctor

I been a patient of Dr Benson for close to forty years and he is an incredible diagnostician. I can't count the stories of him finding problems that no one else had. I have seen most of the other doctors at one time or another. This is a first class facility!

absolute enjoyment to see an old friend again

The Highest Marks for IMED

It was my amazing good fortune to have Dr. Vernon Benson as my physician for ten years. It was due to his expertise and kindness that my life has been saved twice, and my husband's life saved once, through correct diagnoses other former doctors missed. The staff is every bit as caring and efficient. This is a rare and wonderful practice.

We have been patients for more than 40 years and are very pleased with the care we have received. During difficult times and regular routines, Dr. Benson has been caring, thoughtful, and concerned. We appreciate that he has prayed with us and encouraged us as well as providing excellent medical advice, at times referring us to like-minded specialists.

Excellent...professional, knowledgeable , courteous, easy to talk to....

Moving to San Antonio in 2002 I was challenged to find quality medical care as I had enjoyed previously. After 2 attempts, a friend steered me toward Dr Benson...what a gift that has been! I have never felt as well taken care of as I have with Dr Benson & IMED. The quality professionism that exists with this team is above all. Thanks to all who make up the staff at IMED.

Long time patient

Dr. Benson has been my doctor for over 40 years. He is kind, compassionate and listens to my every concern. He has been at my side through numerous illnesses and surgeries. I am so blessed to have Dr. Benson as my doctor. I don't know what I would have done without him this past year when I underwent quintuple bypass surgery. He not only was there for me but my family. He is my doctor and friend.

Dr Benson sets the bar HIGH for all other docs.

Dr.Benson is by far the most demonstrably caring doctor I've ever had. He's personable while professional, sincere, very observant of small symptoms and body language, thoughtful, thorough, and deeply committed to each patient as if they were his only patient. He's a delight to be around and makes me feel better before I even have a diagnosis. Dr. Benson is what every doctor should aspire to be to their patients! All that and a charming sense of humor, too. What's not to love?!

Great Man, Great Doctor and Great friend.We wish him a great retirement.

Dr. Vernon R Benson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.