Dr. Vernon Carriere Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vernon Carriere?

Amazing Doctor

Posted on April 11th, 2015

Dr. Carriere is the sweetest and caring doctor I have ever been too. He took me when I was 7 months pregnant because my other doctor dropped me because he stopped delivering babies. He always has a smile and always makes sure I have everything I need and if I am doing okay. Also the staff is amazing ! The nurse always calls me back the same day if I have a concern or question.

Fantastic Doctor!

Posted on September 23rd, 2014

Dr Carriere is an excellent physician who truly cares about his patients. He is sincere when he talks to us, is never in a rush and makes sure that we understand everything before leaving the room. I wish that he could teach other doctors his secret!

100000000 percent

Posted on June 26th, 2014

omg I'm 45 yrs old. I gave been going to DR. Carriere about 25 years. he is God to me. I trust him more than any doctor I ever went to. I will neverrr change. Plus Andre and Susan his 2 nurses THE BEST. ALL HIS workers are also awesome . there is not a better doc. nurses and staff. I Love these people like my family Guess so 25 yrs. and plenty more.

Hours of the office are horrible

Posted on April 3rd, 2013

While the doctor himself is great, his office's hours are very limited. Open from 9:00 to noon every day, and then 2:00 to 4:00 only on certain days of the week. Had a prescription for my daughter that needed renewing urgently and it was called in to them on Friday. By Wednesday of the following week, they still hadn't handled it and of course no one available in the afternoon of Wednesdays or Fridays to take any calls.

Medical Professional

Posted on November 7th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr Carriere for about 18yrs now, I love him. He is easy to talk to always makes you feel comfortable never rushes you. His staff has been with him forever as well and always knows exactly who you are when you call or walk into the office (they don't need to check a chart to remember your name) I had 2 emergency c-sections (acute distress) had it not been for Dr Carriere and him listing and trusting in his patients instincts my first child would have be still born and I would have been dead durning my second pregnancy. Needless to say no more babies for me. I live over an hour away from his office and will continue to make the trip to see him until he retires or I die!!!!!! He is WONDERFUL!!!!!!!! As for as wait time it just depends on the day normally I wait 10-15 minutes often less but as with any OB you never know, both my babies were durning office hours which of course kept someone waiting !!!

Posted on November 19th, 2010

I have been a patient for 30 years with this office. I traveled once a year for my annual exam because my trust in him is that great. I would not go to another gyn. unless I absolutely had no other choice.

Posted on September 21st, 2017