Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Vernon J Williams has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Vernon J Williams has the following 3 expertise
Showing 1 of 1
Vernon Williams is not a doctor, but more like tyrannical dictator, he is very unreasonable and will not help you in managing any condition you have. Doctors are supposed to help their patients in managing a health condition they have, but this guy only makes patients' lives tougher, and that certainly was the case with my experience with him. He is with Banner Health's internal staff at their Occupational Health clinic and it's no wonder he does not have his own practice. He is not an easy doctor to work with. I would not recommend him for anybody.
31 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Medical College Of Ohio
Dr. Vernon J Williams accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBanner Occupational Health Clinic, 1300 N 12th St Ste 520, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Vernon J Williams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.