Dr. Vernon Lee Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Vernon Lee?

Very frustrated

Posted on February 5th, 2015

I have been a long time patient of Dr. Lees. He is a great doctor and I go to him because he takes the time to listen to you and doesn't rush you through your appointment. But I am very upset and frustrated that I was refused service by his office manager. I called to see if I could come in to see him since my back flared up this week. I called my back doctors first to see if I could get in and cant see him for another week and a half. After giving it another day and having to miss work because of the pain, I called Dr. Lee's to see if I could get in to see him until my other appointment to get some relief of some sort as everything I've tried (over the counter, heating pad etc...) is not working. I was told by his office manager that I would need to be seen by my back doctor for this and I should call them and see if I can be put on a wait list or leave a message for the doctor. So I did just that and was told by my back doctor that they don't have a wait list, so I left a message for my back doctor and called back to Dr. Lees to see if I could get in to see him. Then the office manager rudly told me that they are very busy and she has nothing open. I tried to tell her that I didn't mean today but as soon as she can book me in. Told her I was hoping it would get better in the mean time but I don't know what else to do. She put me on hold while I was trying to explain this to her then came back on and said I really need to been seen by my back doctor since they are managing my pain. I told her I had not been in to see my back doctor in a couple of years and so he' s not managing my pain but that my back flares up from time to time and it's not getting any better this time , I'm in a lot of pain and I just need to be seen so I can try to get better and go back to work. I finally hung up after telling her she's abrasive and always has been since I have been a patient there. I honestly dread when this woman answers the phone when I have to go see the doctor. How dare she refuse to let me be seen by a doctor I have been seeing for years. I guess I will just suffer until my appointment with my back doctor. And then I will have to unfortunately look for another primary care doctor after all these years of seeing Dr. Lee. not because of him, because of his office manager. All I wanted was some help. Is that too much to ask?????

Posted on March 11th, 2014

While Dr. Lee is okay and does seem to take time with his patients his staff is questionable, especially his office manager. Does he get paid to have students in the office? There must be a new one every time I'm there! His office manager is abrasive and snobby. I may continue to see Dr. Lee, but he needs to hire a more professional staff.

Posted on November 21st, 2016