Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vernon W Miller
Dr. Vernon W Miller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Thermopolis, WY, with another office in Thermopolis, WY. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Miller is affiliated with Hot Springs County Memorial Hospital. Dr. Miller has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Vernon W Miller has the following 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
I was referred to Dr. Miller for surgery by my primary care physician. Although the only review online was a single star, I was fine with all aspects of my treatment from Dr. Miller---from diagnosis of my problem, to scheduling appointments (whether in my town or a nearby one--whichever worked for my schedule), to the actual surgery, and follow-up visits. The only other review I could find was one that said his "bedside manner" was lacking. I do not go to a physician for his/her "bedside manner." I go for excellence in his clinical expertise---I would feel comfortable going to Dr. Miller again in the future should I need to.
Dr. Miller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Kern Medical Center
Dr. Vernon W Miller accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Vernon W Miller in this video.
Dr. Vernon W Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Thermopolis, WY.