Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Vernon V Rebello has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 42
When I first started seeing Dr. Vernon Rebello many years ago, he was a caring doctor who had only the interest of his patients. Lately however, his doctor, patient relationship has gone so far down hill that I have changed doctors. He cancels appointments regularly with total diregards to the patient needs.
I am not a patient of Dr . Rebellos , but my fiances mother is and what I witnessed was terrible . One of the girls in his office was rude to patients as I waited in the waiting area for my fiancÃ© and his mother . I over heard her making calls out to patients and everytime she had to repeat herself to a client she was speaking to over the phone she would hang up the phone and call the patient and idiot . When my fiancÃ© got out from seeing Dr Rebellos he had interaction with the same girl I heard being rude to patients over the phone and she was just as rude to him . After this exchange my fiancÃ© was not rude , back I was standing right there . But I guess the girl at the front desk thought he was because Dr Rebello called my fiancÃ© to let him know that his employee was uncomfortable with him . My fiancÃ© had to go back for a follow up appointment , where he was made to wait until his mother was the last one seen that day . We waited nearly two hours after the scheduled appointment to appease this horrific staff . I waited again in the Lobby where I overheard all of the stuff saying things about my fiancÃ© including who he works for (which by the way are very well known clients) , it's none of their business who my fiancÃ© works for but that information was shared with them neverthless . They also said I don't know why he's allowed back there with his OWN mother at her appointment and that I ( his daughter should have gone back there , that's right they assumed that my fiancÃ© was his daughter ) and continued to be allowed to gossip about where I and everyone else that might have been in the waiting room could hear . This is not something that should be accepted . But be warned that this happend when we went this week .
Dr. Rebello is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cleveland Clinic Health System
Dr. Vernon V Rebello accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRebello Medical Associates, 13590 S Jog Rd Ste 3C, Delray Beach, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Vernon V Rebello in this video.
Dr. Vernon V Rebello is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Delray Beach, FL.