More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Veronica L Collier has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Veronica L Collier has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Veronica L Collier has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Veronica L Collier is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Collier is absolutely THE BEST! She truly cares about my little one, and makes sure to spend time with us regarding milestones, things to expect. She is very knowledgable and thorough in her explanations, and describes things so the everyday person can understand. They are all great at Creekside, but she is just OUTSTANDING!!
Best experience I've had with a pediatrician. She does a great job taking care of my grandchildren and my great-granddaughter. She explains procedures, processes, and ensure I am comfortable when I walk out of the clinic. She's my number one choice. I also have to say that the medical providers that I have seen in her absence have also been top-notch. What a great place for pediatric care. Thanks Dr Collier and Creekside staff. The administrative staff is spot-on too!
She was the doctor who came to the hospital when my twins were first born. Have been using her since. Wonderful with children. Polite, interacts with the kids, spends time in the room, answer any questions and concerns I may have. All around a great doctor. Would recommend her to everyone. I have been using her for over three years now and I would not use any other but her.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
15 Years Experience
Morehouse School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Veronica L Collier accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Veronica L Collier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntsville, AL.