Dr. Veronica L Collier Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Veronica L Collier?

Dr.Collier is the best doctor ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kind, Thorough, and Knowledgable! A+++

Dr. Collier is absolutely THE BEST! She truly cares about my little one, and makes sure to spend time with us regarding milestones, things to expect. She is very knowledgable and thorough in her explanations, and describes things so the everyday person can understand. They are all great at Creekside, but she is just OUTSTANDING!!

Best experience I've had with a pediatrician. She does a great job taking care of my grandchildren and my great-granddaughter. She explains procedures, processes, and ensure I am comfortable when I walk out of the clinic. She's my number one choice. I also have to say that the medical providers that I have seen in her absence have also been top-notch. What a great place for pediatric care. Thanks Dr Collier and Creekside staff. The administrative staff is spot-on too!

Wonderful

She was the doctor who came to the hospital when my twins were first born. Have been using her since. Wonderful with children. Polite, interacts with the kids, spends time in the room, answer any questions and concerns I may have. All around a great doctor. Would recommend her to everyone. I have been using her for over three years now and I would not use any other but her.