Dr. Veronica J Dula Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Veronica J Dula?

Was plain that she was NOT interested in helping me.

Walked in to the office and 1 minute later was called out to see a baby that she had delivered weeks ago. Showed her pictures, etc. Not really interested in helping me - it was plain. I am older and not of childbearing age. Hesitant speaking with me - like she didn't know what to do. Tx suggested was not helpful. A real dud.

I was extremely nervous about my visit bc I had never been to an OBGYN before. She was so kind and did not make me feel awkward. I haven't got test results, diagnosis, etc back so I can't really judge that but I was extremely satisfied w my appointment.

Lack of Compassion and Courtesy

Dr Dula is the most uncompassionate Dr I have ever encountered. She charges $185.00 for an office visit only to tell you that she will not help you with your problem. Her office rooms were dirty and cluttered. She will never get another nickel from me and I will be sure to tell everyone of my experience with her. She is useless as a Dr and incompassionate as a human being. I don't know how she can call herself a Dr yet turn away a person who is in dire need for medical attention. May she face the big man upstairs one day to explain he behavior and reasoning.

This woman should not be licensed! The trauma that she put my daughter and newborn grand child thru was unnecessary and sickening!

should be barred

Dr Dula doesn't even deserve to have the title of dr. she almost killed me, I had a baby and was hemorrhaging, went to her office and she decided to do a D&C right in the office, I bled so much and she sent me home. 1 hr later I ended up in the ER and required 2 blood transfusions. I will never go back to her again.

Dr. Veronica J Dula is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hillsdale, MI.