Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Veronica G Fragoso has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Veronica G Fragoso has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Veronica G Fragoso has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
This lady is not very good. Having diabetes & back/neck problems along w/neuropathy, she decided to use meds that I never used before. Due to my work, I have seen a few docs for diabetes. All had prescibed virtually the same thing. Veronica treatment was outta left field. Acts like she knows more than endocrinologists tha specialize in my illness. Needless to say, my health has declined due to uneven blood sugars. Also, she would do anything for my 4 herniated discs save a muscle relaxer. Kept saying she didn't want to get in trouble??? Yelled at me twice for requesting pain meds. Never had that happen before. Useless Dr.
MY visits with Dr. Fragoso have been very interesting. Not only does she show you that she cares, but she tells you what you need to know to get well. Ive never met a doctor like her. I know on average she sees quite a few patients and it amazes me she maintains that sparky spirit that touchs me every time. I appreciate all Dr. Fragoso has done for me and will continue to recommend her to all my friends and family.
16 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 2002
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Veronica G Fragoso is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.