Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Veronica E Garrett has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
Dr. Garrett was just absolutely wonderful! I am a high risk patient who lost 4 pregnancies. Dr. Garrett cared for me during my 5th, my only live born and successful pregnancy. She treated me as if she was caring for a family member and not just another patient. she gave me the attention and care I needed to make me feel as if she also wanted my baby in this world. she was so excited for me to have a successful pregnancy. spent time to explain and even offer hugs, smiles and comforting words to reassure me. I would definately recommend her to anyone and she will continue to be my doctor as long as I reside in this area. Now that my pregnancy is over and dont have to see her as much, I miss her. She delivered my stillbirth, 4th pregnancy while oncall and that's how i learnt of her. Let her care for you, you wont regret it.
I really like the facility, and didn't really have any misdiagnoses or anything. The office staff was very friendly. My only problem would be that DR. Garrett is never around. My first pregnancy I did not see her until I was about eight months,I was told by her office staff she's only really seen if there is a problem????? Huh?? Didn't really understand that, but I can say when i did meet her she was a nice lady. Didn't smile much though.Over all I had a good experience and delivered a healthy baby girl. So I guess that's all that matters. I will be using them again.
28 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center
Dr. Veronica E Garrett accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMeridian Womens Health Pc, 1415 Milstead Rd NE Ste A, Conyers, GA
Dr. Veronica E Garrett is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Conyers, GA.