Dr. Veronica Kavorkian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Veronica Kavorkian?

Awesome doctor

Posted on October 26th, 2015

Awesome doctor! Very caring and understanding.

Posted on September 22nd, 2015

The doctor is very nice. If you can deal with rude & condescending office staff, then I would go. All I can say is there are far too many doctors in Louisville to deal with rudeness and arrogance. I was once put on hold (they thought I was on hold) while they talked about a baby shower, then they picked up the phone. One of the nurse practioners (not all) was down right demeaning. Like I said, if you can deal with the staff, then I would say make your appointment.

Best Dr Ever!

Posted on August 9th, 2014

Dr. K is a skilled, knowledgeable do for with a wonderful bedside manner. I have had a few experiences in which I needed tests to get a diagnosis. She was caring, thorough, and up to date in her medical knowledge. I cannot say enough about her! She is an amazing doctor and I highly recommend her.

What's to like

Posted on May 13th, 2013

Good: Nice receptionist Bad: seemingly uncaring staff, ridiculous wait time, indifferent doctoring, no follow-up with patient I can't really review Dr Kavorkian since she did not see me, even though I waiting over a month for an appointment w/ her. Instead I am reviewing FAMILY CARE PHYSICIANS, PSC which is Dr K's practice along w/ Dr Karen Langness. I made an appointment for a physical with Dr Kavorkian, which seemingly required a papal absolution. I had to explain my situation with 3 different people before I was privileged to make an appointment with Dr. K and required over a month wait to see her. When I arrived everyone was nice enough and I was only in the waiting room a few minutes before I was ushered into the inner sanctum to be weighed and measured. Very perfunctory, sort of like you see cattle treated in modern meat processing. And now the fun part. I was placed in an exam room where I waited about 45 minutes. Thanks for valuing my time. In walked a woman who was dressed like an x-ray tech who rapidly introduced herself to me and began taking my medical history. Since I knew this was not Dr. K I assumed this was a nurse's aide or something. As the interview continued I realized this woman was another doctor, but silly me I thought "well she's new here and Dr. K will be coming in a minute". But this turned out to be Dr Langness. She did a very through history, but the actual hands on part of the physical was the most abbreviated I have every received, it was even more brief than a pre-employment physical I once had when I worked at a steel fab shop. There was only a passing touch of the glands around the throat, none of the kidney and stomach pressing, no turn and cough, no rectal exam. Is this what passes for a physical today? And last but not least I have called twice with questions and both times been sent to voice mail where I left detailed messages that have never been responded to.

Amazing Doc

Posted on November 18th, 2012

This doctor truly is the best Doctor ever. She is great with all issues and I am impressed every time I have to go see her. What is eve more impressive is that if she's not sure of the issue, she will send you to the person that is right for the job and will continue to follow up on the issue in a very timely manner. Dr. K is the best.

Best I have ever seen

Posted on June 5th, 2011

Short time in the waiting room and fast accurate diagnosis. Telephone follow-up and Rx refills without any hassle.

Posted on July 12th, 2010

Dr. K is the best Doctor I have been to in the state of Kentucky. She is real concerned and has great bedside manners. I fell really relaxed with her treating me.

Posted on January 6th, 2010

A very pleasant doctor however is very insurance friendly meaning she perfers tp prescribe cheaper medication not necessarily the right ones. Is not always willing to refer even when ther is good reason to. A great doctor if you have a running nose but if you have any real medical issues you may want to look elsewhere. Also this dr. doesn't admit any patients. You will be sent to another dr. if you need to be hospitalized

great for whole family

Posted on December 9th, 2009

we all 4 highly recommend her. she caught a problem very early and saved me lots of issues down the road. she impressed me by finding it with her first tests and it was what she thought it was and I had no idea. This has happend 2 x's in my family

Posted on February 6th, 2009

Dr. K has great bedside manner, personable, and knows her stuff! I highly recommend her.Most of the office staff is great, however like anywhere else, I have encountered some less than caring and only moderately considerate office staff.

Posted on October 24th, 2017