Dr. Veronica D Kim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Veronica D Kim?

not impressed

I waited 4 months for the appointment. She informed me that it was standard, she was in high demand. I found her very cold and not helpful. Said that based on family history I would get diabetes, only a matter of time. When I asked her how to handle it she said when I got it she would manage it for me and not to worry. She need her time to treat people who were sick and I should educate myself by taking advantage of the information found on the internet.

Physician is difficult to get an appointment with and when I am able to see her she gives the impression I am inconveniencing her.

Excellent Doctor - Highly Recommended

Dr. Kim is an excellent doctor. I have been a patient of hers for about 9 years and she has done more for me than any other doctor I have ever had. Just recently, she pointed out a mole that looked suspicious and sent me to a dermatologist. I found out that this was precancerous and if left unchecked, would have had serious consequences. I would highly recommend her as a primary physician.

DR. KIM - REVIEW

Making an appointment via telephone took 15 minutes on hold and an additional 10 minutes to schedule the appt. Wait time took 20 minutes to see Dr. Kim. Dr. Kim and her nurse moved me in out of the exam very quickly. Dr. Kim appeared to be not interested in my health issues, but only to mark on her paperwork I was there, so my insurance company would pay her. Dr. Kim showed no kindness or interest to listen to me or help me. Dr. Kim only wanted to make her money. Very sad. I wasted a great deal of my time and my insurance company's money for nothing. I am happy to have a new doctor that has interest in my health and a much nicer efficient staff and extremely more professional.

Dr. Veronica D Kim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chesterfield, MO.