Dr. Veronica Motiram Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Veronica Motiram?

Horrible Experience

Posted on April 11th, 2017

Dr. Motiram misdiagnosed me, basing my ADD diagnosis solely on a computerized test. She only spent about 20 min talking to me about my visit. Prescribed medicine for narcolepsy without a diagnosis, but refused to treat my ADD because I only showed some "inattentiveness". I am highly gifted and my ADD does not show as hyperactive. Three other doctors have disagreeed with Dr. Motiram. Dr. Motiram needs to educate herself on adult ADD. She felt I have been "too successful" in life to have been diagnosed as an adult in 2008. When I mentioned to her how depressed the whole experience made me, she basically said I should start over with another doctor and that she could not treat me for ADHD because of her computer test. This is only one area of data. Had Dr. Motiram taken the time to complete a detailed history and obtain information from my boss, co-workers, family, etc..., she would have quickly realized the difference that medication makes in my daily functioning. Instead, she dismissed me on the phone, saying "I'm sorry there is nothing I can do." I am appalled. I am an honest person, an educator, and a mom of four. Her lack of professionalism negatively affected my job and my life. It does not appear that she truly cares about people's lives. Furthermore, she did not return my call when I was having a significant reaction to one of the new meds that she had prescribed.

Great Doctor

Posted on September 2nd, 2016

Dr. Motiram in Boynton Beach is kind, patient and helpful.

10 years +

Posted on August 31st, 2016

10 years + and the right diagnisis , and right meds . Thanks

Posted on June 3rd, 2016

Will only spend 2 minutes with you and over prescribes.

Awesome Doc!

Posted on February 17th, 2016

Great Doc, staff very professional.

Posted on January 24th, 2016

has RX in hand for me the second I walk in to her office. Basically I am in and out of her office in 2 minutes. Never makes sure by asking if feel good.

Properly treated after struggling for a decade due to other Doctors

Posted on November 9th, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Motiram for those seeking proper psychiatric diagnosis and treatment. I personally struggled with proper mental health treatment in South Florida for a decade due to financial difficulties before a friend recommended I be consulted by her. She threw out most of my previously diagnosed mental health problems after a look at my in-depth new patient paperwork. And I went from many medications to the most effective but minimal amount of drugs. I went from struggling with mental health issues and unable to hold a job to actual functioning member of society with a career and future who simply happens to have a mental illness. She is top notch and gifted at what she does.

Posted on October 23rd, 2015

Most honest,and to the point doctor I have visited. You get no B.S. I would recommend her to everybody.

Dr. Motiram Psychiatrist -Boynton Beach, Florida

Posted on October 1st, 2015

Dr. Motiram is a blessing. She's very comforting to talk to and really gets to the root of the problem. I never had to wait long than 5 minutes to see her. Her office staff is friendly and helpful.

Posted on July 16th, 2015

Very good dr. I don't think my diagnosis is correct or the medication is right.

Awesome

Posted on January 14th, 2015

The only person that actually makes me feel better about myself. Nobody believes in me except you. I hope you see this before I get to my appointment. I feel like I'm crawling out a control. I don't feel like me. My mind constantly runs and I hear things and I definitely don't want to leave the house. . HELP...

Refused to see first time patient because she prefers not to see patients who have any legal cases

Posted on February 27th, 2012

Dr. Veronica Motiran Receptionist asked me what kind of coverage I had and I said medicare then she came back and asked me if I had any legal cases and I said I have a workers comp case outstanding but wanted to see the doctor on matters not related to that - Receptionist refused to make appt saying the doctor chooses not to see any patients that have any legal cases. I explained that I would be paying for this and it was not related to workers comp, that I had depression and anxiety issues and asked if I could speak to doctor she refused to ask doctor to speak to me , or to allow me to make an appointment I told her I was referred to her by another doctor and still she refused to make an appointment.Now I feel more depressed and angry than I had before, that this is how I get treated the first time I try to seek psychiatric care for problems that I have had and at least three other doctors recommend counseling. If I told her I was going to jump off a bridge, would she have told me have a nice trip?Why do psychiatrists have a bad name??