Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Veronica Ng
Dr. Veronica Ng, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Rosa, CA. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Gastroenterology. Dr. Ng is affiliated with Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa, Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital and Kaiser HospitalSanta Rosa, Ca. She speaks English.
Dr. Veronica Ng has the following 1 specialty
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Dr. Ng is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
Kaiser HospitalSanta Rosa, Ca
24 Years Experience
State University of New York Downstate
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Veronica Ng accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1200 Sonoma Ave, Santa Rosa, CA
Dr. Veronica Ng is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Rosa, CA.