Dr. Veronica Spellings Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Veronica Spellings?

Something has changed

Posted on July 26th, 2017

Absolutely adored her and staff in the beginning, continued to see her for years. But service and manner began to change. Several serious incidents occurred over the course of several years, then insurance company urged a change in PCP, as did two specialists. Hopefully this is a temporary situation for her!

Posted on March 13th, 2016

Always excellent.

Posted on January 23rd, 2016

The entire office staff is kind, caring and professional. Dr. Spellings and her personal staff are good listeners, communicators and facilitators. They take time assessing problems and have never failed to follow up with referrals quickly. I trust Dr. Spellings for her honesty and willingness to explain complicated medical issues and her willingness to problem solve. She is a "healer",.

Our family is lucky to have Dr Spelling as our family physician

Posted on December 31st, 2015

My whole family uses Dr. Spellings. I really wanted a family doctor that would understand our family dynamic and history. We were really lucky to find her and all of us appreciate the service that she and her team provide us with.

Dr Spellings

Posted on March 19th, 2014

Dr. Spellings always takes the time to talk with me and go over what the different options are. Anyone looking for a friendly yet professional Doctor to partner with in their health care should consider Dr. Spellings.

Susan C

Posted on August 25th, 2011

My whole family loves Dr. Spellings. She is absolutely wonderful with my kids and my husband and I are very happy with her as our doctor. We never have to wait very long past our scheduled appointment time, and if her nurse is busy with another patient, she will do your patient check-in herself (height, weight, blood pressure, temperature, etc.).

Our favorite Family Physician!

Posted on April 1st, 2011

The first time we met Dr. Spellings we fell in love with her.She takes the time to listen and clearing any doubts you may have.She is very professional and at the same time a very sensitive person.Definitely recommend her!

Family doctor

Posted on August 14th, 2009

I didn't do any kind of research before seeing Dr Spellings so had no preconceptions about her. All I can say is that I got lucky. She's a lovely lady and a top notch doctor. She remembers lots of personal details about her patients, which makes dealing with her much easier. Really it is more like dropping in on an old friend than a potentially stressful doctor's appointment. On every occasion that any of my family members have had to visit, she has been quick and accurate in her diagnoses and treatments. Approaching my half century mark I would honestly rate her as the best doctor I have had.

Posted on September 27th, 2017