Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maria D Valdez MD
Dr. Maria D Valdez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tupelo, MS. Her specialties include Pediatrics. She speaks English.
Dr. Maria D Valdez has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Maria D Valdez has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Maria D Valdez - Posted on May 28th, 2015
Each Visit Dr Seemed To Express Unusual And Seemef Overly Concerned About Discussing Childs Homeschooling MoreThan Medical Issues Demeanor And Tones Of Expression Rude Childs Regular Dr Schedule Was Full And Could Not See Patient Receptionist Referred Us To Dr Valdez Regular Pediatrician Moved From That Location So We Ended Up Staying With Valdez,..That Will Change Find Out Where Childs Regular Dr Moved May Go Back To Her,..
Self-verified patient of Dr. Maria D Valdez - Posted on August 20th, 2013
Dr. Maria D Valdez Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNORTH MISSISSIPPI PEDIATRICS PA, 1573 Medical Park Cir, Tupelo, MS
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Maria D Valdez, MD - Pediatrics in Tupelo, MS, in this video.
Dr. Maria D Valdez is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tupelo, MS.