Dr. Veronica Vasicek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Veronica Vasicek?

Highest Recommendation

Posted on January 25th, 2016

Two knee surgeries at separate times. Both very successful. Her PA and nurses are first rate and accessible. Dr. takes the time to answer questions. She may run late sometimes but you don't feel rushed in consultation.

Broken leg

Posted on April 29th, 2013

I visited Georgetown Hospital and received an X ray where I was told my leg was not broken. After 2 weeks of pain I visited Dr. Vasicek and she diagnosed my broken leg at once. She had a pleasant bedside manner and assisted me thru my rehab. I enjoyed the treatment provided by this doctor.

Do what you say

Posted on February 21st, 2012

I went to this doctor after a work injury. It was discovered that I had a rotator cuff tear and a labrum tear. On the table in the O.R., Vasicek decided NOT to repair my rotator cuff as it was "only torn 25%" and since I was "older" (50), she decided I really didn't need full use of my shoulder anyway. 14 months later I had another surgery. The rotator cuff was almost completely destroyed and now I'm looking at an even longer rehab. VERY disappointed in Vasicek. Since she's also a stake holder in Blue Grass Ortho, I wouldn't send anyone I know there simply because what she says and what she does are totally different.

Posted on February 1st, 2017