- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Veronika V Dubrovskaya MD
Monday: 535 Fifth Avenue, Suite 611 -- 9:00-6:00 | Tuesday: 123 William Street, 15th Floor -- 9:00-6:00 | Wednesday: 535 Fifth Avenue, Suite 611 -- 9:00-5:00 | Thursday: 156 William St 4th Floor -- 8:30-4:00 | Friday: 535 Fifth Avenue, Suite 611 -- 9:00-5:00
Dr. Veronika V Dubrovskaya has 3 locations
123 William St Rm 1501
New York, NY 10038
535 5th Ave Rm 611
New York, NY 10017
156 William St Fl 4
New York, NY 10038
Dr. Veronika V Dubrovskaya has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Veronika V Dubrovskaya has the following 17 expertise
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Abdominal Pain
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Colon Cancer
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Celiac Disease
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Veronika V Dubrovskaya - Posted on August 28th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Veronika V Dubrovskaya - Posted on January 14th, 2016
I had an endoscopy procedure and was horrified by my experience. While prepping for anesthesia, Dr. Dubrovskaya decided to take a personal call. I know it was a personal call because I know first-hand that she never calls her patients about results. After 2 weeks, I started getting nervous because I had two biopsies done with no call. I came by to pick up a print out of my results and prescription, only to have her google a food plan and learn I could get the medicine off the shelf of any pharmacy. This was charged as an office visit.
19 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Veronika V Dubrovskaya Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Veronika V Dubrovskaya is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.