3.2

Highly Dissatisfied

unnecessary endoscopy

Poor responsiveness

I had an endoscopy procedure and was horrified by my experience. While prepping for anesthesia, Dr. Dubrovskaya decided to take a personal call. I know it was a personal call because I know first-hand that she never calls her patients about results. After 2 weeks, I started getting nervous because I had two biopsies done with no call. I came by to pick up a print out of my results and prescription, only to have her google a food plan and learn I could get the medicine off the shelf of any pharmacy. This was charged as an office visit.

Dr. Veronika V Dubrovskaya is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.