Dr. Veronika Romashova Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Veronika Romashova?

Posted on October 18th, 2016

Many good doctors losing patients, becouse of nasty, disrespectful, uncaring front desk staff, same as staff in hospitals emergency rooms... Dr.Romashova is good doctor, but front desk!!! I been always waitng more then 1 hour outside and another 0,5 h inside)They even allowed to tell me, if I not make appointment, they not going to refill my Rx (even I'mI taking it for the last 30 years- 'Inhaler),its sounds to me liket they trading Rx for appointment or may be worse...Newer experienced such talk before w any doctors.... ' Very, very bad...

Not worth the wait

Posted on December 8th, 2015

I had an appointment at 7:30pm and it was 30 min passed my appointment time. I went up to the receptionist to find out how much longer and I was told I am next. I said I waited 30 min. already and he said it's the same everywhere. As soon as I finished speaking to the receptionist, some one called me in the weigh me. Then I was placed in the exam room to wait again. It was another 30 min later when the doctor came into the exam room. I express that the wait time is a little long and Dr Romashova replied " we all try to be good human being here". Then she went on asking me questions related to my health. I told her I filled out the questionnaire online from the email reminder I received. She then said I am not supposed to get the email reminder because she doesn't get the responses back. So I said ok, let's start over again with the questions. Met. Romashova said "what do you mean start over, I am done". She only asked me two questions. To conclude it was an hour wait time to be seen by her for less than 5 min. Blood was drawn by the nurse afterward.

wonderful intelligent compassionate common sense doctor!

Posted on December 15th, 2014

I'm so grateful to have Dr. Romashova as a doctor. Sometimes the wait is long, but it has never been not worth it. Her entire staff is responsive and efficient. Truly a rare gem of a doctor.

The Heart of the Matter

Posted on August 16th, 2014

This doctor truly understands what a human touch means. She not only helps to cure with the proper diagnosis and treatment but she puts her whole heart and soul into it. Dr. Romshova has an excellent support staff too. They are extremely pleasant and concerned. Everything is 100% confidential. You will not be disappointed. Stop in and say hello to Dimitry, Alex and Lena while you wait for Dr. Romashova's expert opinion.

Great senior care for my mother

Posted on July 19th, 2012

If you look after a senior, Dr V. is a great choice! The office is clean; appointments are on time; Dr. V. runs all the test in the office;collects all the samples and sends them to the lab; electronically sends in prescriptions to the pharmacy; spends a significant amount of time with the patient; has patience with the seniors; follows up after the visit; and, makes you feel that you did everything you can to help your parent!

Posted on August 15th, 2011

was nice

Thanks Doc

Posted on September 23rd, 2010

Me and my family are doctor's patients. I would recommend my doc to anyone

Posted on October 19th, 2017