Dr. Vesna N Nikodijevic Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vesna N Nikodijevic?

Fabulous doctor!!!

Dr. Nikodijevic is an extremely warm, thoughtful, and professional doctor. She takes her job seriously, and makes sure to stay up on all of the latest medical literature so as to provide her patients with the most up-to-date information available. Whenever I call with a question about my newborn, she gets on the phone immediately and attends to my questions, no matter how seemingly small they may be. She begins each visit by interacting with my children in a friendly manner, and always has a big smile. I have found her to be extremely accurate with regard to diagnoses and especially careful in how she handles things. If there is an option in how to proceed, she will make sure to offer you that option. She is consistently patient, accommodating, and attentive. I highly recommend this doctor to anyone looking for an exceptionally warm and terrific pediatrician!

I have two children ages 4 and 12, we have been going to her since we moved in the area, 6 years ago. I have never met more competent pediatrician. She has all the qualities that you would desire in pediatrician. Dr. Nik is kind, patient, understanding, knowledgeable, and deeply interested in each child as an individual. She is also always available to talk to, and It is very easy to get an appointment with her. The best experience I have ever had with a pediatrician!

She saved my daughter's life!

I was reading previous review about doctor Nikodijevic and was wondering if we are talking about the same doctor here.Dr Nikodijevic is extremely professional, caring and very sensitive pediatrician. She is very thorough with her exams and spends a lot of time with patient and parents.As a parent I am very pleased with her knowledge and attitude.I would like to emphasize once again that Dr Nikodijevic saved my daughter's life.What else do you want me to say about Dr Nikodijevic?

When I first visited this doctor, my child was asked to go to the bathroom and provide a urine sample. We did this but weren't sure what to do with it as there were 3 other (uncovered and unmarked) cups of urine already sitting around in the bathroom. We asked the receptionist and she said "just leave it in there". I explained that there were already 3 cups in there and she said "would you be able to identify yours?" I said "erm, yes, probably". She replied, "well just leave it in there then". Neither the receptionist nor Dr Nikodijevic, when she was informed, seemed to consider leaving uncovered paper cups of urine standing in a bathroom to be either unhygienic or a problem in terms of potential mix-up.I have made appointments for vaccines for my children only to arrive and be told "oh no, we don't have any right now. We called to tell you and left a message" (a check of my voicemail confirming that this not to be the case).I have also received prescriptions from Dr Nikodijevic and then had her shout out to me (seemingly as an afterthought) after I have left her office and am preparing to leave the waiting room "oh, your child doesn't have asthma does she?". I personally prefer a pediatrician who actually remembers to ask about conditions which may prove to be contraindications to prescribed medicine in her office rather than as an afterthought shouted across a waiting room.Oh and when Dr Nikodijevic needed to check my 4 year-old's throat, she asked her to lie her tongue down. My daughter was not able to do this (it's kind of tricky I guess for a small child) so she grabbed a tongue suppressor and pushed it down without explaining to my child first what she was going to do. She only stopped when my child, with a look of panic in her eyes, started to gag. When we left, my daughter begged me not to take her back to the 'nasty doctor'. She needn't worry. I won't.Needless to say, I no longer trust this doctor to take care of my children and have since changed practices.

Dr. Vesna N Nikodijevic is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bernardsville, NJ.