Dr. Vevikanand Neginhal Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Vevikanand Neginhal?

Unprofessional

Posted on April 14th, 2017

I have heard a lot of good comments about making Dr. Neganhals surgical skills. But our visit this time unfortunately was not very good. We waited almost 2 hours to see him. And rude wouldn't cover how he treated my mom. He barely spoke and while he was giving her a very painful injection one of his nurses " popped" in and discussed another patient the whole time he was with us. They were running three hours behind that morning, I'm sure due to over scheduling, so I'm presuming they were rushing through to get caught up and go home on time. I think your patients deserve your undivided attention and I don't care how educated you are you should never be patronizing, rude and dismissive to anyone, especially those whom your supposed to be helping to heal or fix their issues. He didn't even say goodbye, see ya next week or anything. He just got up and walked out. I tried to talk to him about a couple of things but he seriously walked on while I followed him out. He needs to take a class in courtesy to learn how to be a more caring, decent human being.

Unprofessional

Posted on September 30th, 2016

After saying Hello to me, 98% of the conversation was personal talk between him and his pregnant physician's assistant. He asked if orange juice upset her stomach, what she was having for lunch, had they come up with a list of baby names....Never once asked why I was there, what I expected from the visit and did not pay attention to what I said when I could get a word in. I asked for an explanation of a "cushioning shot" and was told "she'll give you information on it." No info was provided. I have no idea what drug he injected me with, as he didn't bother to explain anything to me. I will not refer my friends/family to him. When it was time to check out and make an appointment for 3-4 months, I asked for a different doctor, one a friend recommended. I was told they'd find out if that doctor would take my case and call me back. Still waiting.

Posted on May 6th, 2016

Dr Neginhal is totally arrogant. I told him NO cortisone shot more than once. While on my side he numbed my hip and did it anyway! I walked out never to return!

Posted on April 6th, 2016

My appointment was mid afternoon and I was finally seen 4 hours past time. Wasn't explained anything he was in my room 2 minutes leaves brings in a shot and doesn't ask me if it's what I want! While having a panic attack he broadcasts it to all of the office, and there is NO PRIVACY. I need a dr that explains things and discusses findings..and doesn't document things like "discussed walking with a cane and weight loss". He literally was not in the room 5 mins total visit. What happened to bedside manner and compassion for patients? It's all about $$$ not the patients needs or concerns

Posted on September 28th, 2017