Dr. Vibhakar J Mody Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Vibhakar J Mody?

Great practice

Have been seeing Dr. Mody for 30 yrs. He delivered our first child 30 yrs ago. He is a pleasant person as well as the staff. His diagnoses have been spot on for problems encountered over the years.

Great doctor

I did not have a health insurance when we visited him for the first couple of times. When we went to ask for the charges, the staff told us that we didn't have to pay a single penny. He had been very helpful since then. Although he did not deliver my baby, he came to see her in the hospital. He is very intelligent, compassionate and does not recommend anything which is not needed. Although the wait time is about 20-30 minutes, it is because he loves to spend time with his patients.

I simply love Dr Mody

Although you have to wait a while in order to be seen (minimum of 30-45 mins) Dr Mody is worth it. I had a personal problem for over two years, which I visited several doctors for and none could find the reason as to why I kept getting it nor how to make it go away for good. I visit Dr Mody and as soon as I was done explaining the problem he had my diagnosis ready and treatment. I had small office procedure done that took about 15 mins I'll say, and that was the end of my problem. It's been a couple of months now; I feel great and I never had the problem again. I'm forever thankful to him, I won't trade him for anything. He's the best doctor ever.

Wish I'd found Dr. Mody Sooner!

My experience with Dr. Mody and his staff over all was EXCELLENT! Everyone was kind and polite. Getting an appointment was easy and I didnt have to wait long when i came in for that appointment. Dr. Mody was very professional, caring and compassionate. He took the time and talked to me and put me at ease about some concerns I had. After examining me, we had a long conversation on general health, he gave words of encouragement, and I feel like he really cared about my overall health (physically, mentally and emotionally) If I had it my way, he would be my Doctor FOREVER!! Thanks Dr. Mody :)

Loving Doctor

I really like Dr.Mody he is very caring and comforting. I have been going to him for about 4 years now and he's performed two surgeries for me. However I am looking for another doctor for a second opinion. Mody is a old school doctor who uses old school techniques. I will come back to him if I can't find the results I want.

Dr. Vibhakar J Mody is similar to the following 3 Doctors near College Park, MD.