Dr. Vicenta Salanova Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vicenta Salanova?

to the BEST there ever was!

BEST caring & knowledgeable neurologist I have ever met! Her and her super! nurse! The staff after getting to know me were good. I never felt a distance between her and me..she is the BEST of the bunch !

I have been a patient of Dr. Salanova's over 13 years for epilepsy. She has always been informative, thorough and very sensitive to my concerns. I am now seizure free, after a temporal lobectomy. I highly recommend Dr. Salanova.

Before getting refered to Dr. Salanova, I went through mutiple neurologists and pediatric neurologists for six years, and none of them could explain or diagnose my seizure disorder. With just a few tests and conferences Dr. Salanova had diagnosed, understood, and pin-pointed the exact problem I was having. Five doctors/specialists could not find something, in six years, that she found in just a few months. Thanks to Dr. Salanova I am now awaiting my life changing surgery. She is truely the best of the best.

Dr. Vicenta Salanova is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.