Dr. Vicente Arano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vicente Arano?

Dr. Arano is the best Dr. in this valley

Posted on March 21st, 2017

Dr Arano is very dedicated when it comes to his patients. His knowledge over my medical needs have helped me overcome many of my medical challenges. Dr. Arano takes the time we need each visit to get my medical needs taken care of.Dr. Arano does not take on alot of Patients,so he can give us the complete medical attention we need.

Great doctor!

Posted on February 9th, 2016

Dr. Arano is very thorough and takes his time with you. He does not schedule numerous paitients each hour so you never have to wait long. His knowledge and approach to the patient are both excellent! I was waiting on some scary test results and he called me late in the evening to deliver the (good news!) so I wouldn't continue to stress out. His staff is so friendly and know their stuff as well. I am so glad I found them all to care for me!

Posted on February 9th, 2016

Dr Arano listens to your concerns, and you don't feel rushed during your visit. in addition, he makes necessary referrals, and keeps current and accurate records of the patient's medical history.

A good Joe

Posted on February 8th, 2016

Dr. Arano is a very good doc. He is well mannered perty much accurate on his analisis .He seems to me to be a caring md.

The best Dr. in town.

Posted on February 4th, 2016

It's never a joy going to see the Doctor, however, I've been seeing Dr. Arano for years and I have the utmost confidence in him and his staff. The fact that he called to follow up to see how I was doing after my last visit really surprised me. I'm in my 60's and I've never received this quality treatment.

Posted on January 26th, 2016

Horrible doctor! Went to him for years. Refuses to listen to women. Pill pusher! For years told him about sever debilitating shoulder pain. His constant reply was "arthritis " without any xrays or testing. Went to new doctor who immediately ordered xrays. Guess what? Calcific tendonites & torn tendon! Immediately sent to physical therapy. 2 visits & tremendous relief. Thanks Dr? Arno for years of pain & for not listening to my complaints about pills you prescribed that sent me to the ER.

Best Doctor Around

Posted on October 7th, 2015

Best Doctor In Yucca Valley, I left for a year but I came right back. Dr. Arano spends time and listens to your complaint and does something about it!

Great Doctor

Posted on April 17th, 2014

Dr. Arano spends the time I need him to with me or my kids. I never feel judged or talked down to. He is honest and when I need to be referred out it's not a problem. Thanks doc PS we love the office staff also.

Posted on January 11th, 2014

Dr. Arano is great doctor and his very attentive and answers all my health questions very thoroughly. I'm very happy with the care that Dr. Arano and his staff provide and yes I would recommend him to other patients.

How Blessed am I to have Dr. Arano as my MD

Posted on December 26th, 2013

I have had the good fortune of being one of Dr. Arano's patients for 19 yrs. I have had many illnesses over the years. Dr. Arano has listened to my compliants, offered alternative treatments, run required tests and talked to me before prescribing medication if needed to help fix the problem. Some things can be fixed some can't. Dr. Arano is very intelligent, he keeps up with to date with current Medical practices/medications. I trust Dr. Arano with my health...my life!

Found a great doctor

Posted on November 20th, 2013

Let me start by saying Dr Aarano was the best!!! I recently moved to the city and was very skeptical finding a new local doctor in my city. After been use to my previous doctor I was very nervous sometimes finding a great accommodating doctor is not always the easiest !! I was referred through my health insurance an decided to give this office a shot! From the moment I reach the office there was plenty of parking- the staff was friendly and made me feel so comfortable - there was plenty of parking and with my appt - there was no wait time - I express all my concerns to the doctor and he never rushed me and answer all my questions - at one point I ask him about particular lab tests and he have his honest opinion - it was great and felt like a breathe of fresh area to meet a doctor who genuley cared and made sure I felt comfortable! I highly resccomednde this office - and the facility was very well kept !

Most Excellent..

Posted on October 23rd, 2013

I'm new to the area and have been looking for and interviewing doctors for some time now with no satisfaction until I came across Dr. Vincente Arano. I am particular about my doctors as I have some complicated health issues that require meticulous and at times creative treatment. I found Dr. Arano not only up to the challenge, but very compassionate, empathetic, patient and caring. He listens to me and actually hears what I say. He discusses with me his diagnosis and treatment plan for me and makes sure that I understand and comfortable with it. He talks to me not at me. He is an excellent doctor and an excellent human being with an excellent staff. Nicki worked hard straightening out a problem with my insurance and resolved the issue to everyone's satisfaction quickly. She was extremely helpful when I filled out the required paperwork on my first visit. She made me feel welcome. She is warm, friendly, intelligent, funny and professional all at the same time. I've only spoken with Emma but I found her to be pleasant, friendly and professional as well. It is quite obvious to me that doctor and staff all have great mutual respect for each other and get along very well. They all work well together and make up a wonderful team. I am impressed.