Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vicente Lim Jr
Dr. Vicente Lim Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bayonne, NJ. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Lim is affiliated with St Francis Medical Center, Bayonne Medical Center and Jewish Hospital & Rehab Cent NJ. He speaks English.
Dr. Vicente Lim Jr has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities in these areas as well as respiratory and heart conditions like lung cancer, heart disease and diseases in the diaphragm.
Thoracic surgeons are similar to heart surgeons, except they have additional training in the entire cardiorespiratory system and in how your blood vessels work with your lungs and airways. They’re also trained on catheters used in the chest, as well as cardiac and respiratory support systems that might be part of your treatment plan.
Dr. Vicente Lim Jr has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Vicente Lim Jr has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Vicente Lim Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Lim is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Francis Medical Center
Bayonne Medical Center
Jewish Hospital & Rehab Cent NJ
Hoboken University Medical Center
Jersey City Medical Center
Greenville Hospital, Jersey City
Christ Hospital, Jersey City
Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
49 Years Experience
Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation
Graduated in 1964
St Josephs Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsVicente D Lim PA, 1039 Avenue C, Bayonne, NJ
Dr. Vicente Lim Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bayonne, NJ.