Dr. Vicente A Mejia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vicente A Mejia?

Excellent Doctor

Without Dr. Mejia I don't know what I would do. Surgeon after surgeon gave up on me or refused to treat me saying nothing could be done. The Dr. Mejia walked in The room and said I can help. I was skeptical because he was so confident it didn't seem real. He did a few operations on me and my quality of life was the best I have seen in over 20 years and my health improved drastically. If you want a doctor that cares about you, respects you and treats you like family then this is the surgeon for you. Eternally grateful for everything he did for me.

correo contacto

Dr Mejía, necesito contactarlo por lo cual le pido un correo electrónico, hace mucho que lo busco.

Dr Mejia is the BEST SURGEON I have ever seen. I've seen many surgeons over the years and he is the BEST EVER!

Solamente queremos saber como estas y como van todos ustedes estan muy perdidos. Voy a estar en Miami . Espero que leas este correo t te com con Nine para podernos ver.

He saved my life. I am very greatful to him for his surgery and treatment of me.

Very Professional, Very concerned about me during my illness; checked on me periodically during my recovery. Very appreciative of all the care i received from him. Thank you so much!!! You are Greatly appreciated.