Dr. Vicente Perez Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vicente Perez Jr?

I continue to be impressed by Dr. Perez's thoroughness, follow-through, approach and attitude. I am extremely comfortable with him. In fact, he's the first doctor I've enjoyed meeting with.

Better than average

I love Dr. Perez because he really cares and also he doesn't insult your intelligence w/platitudes. He respects your knowledge of your issues and body and is very interested in his patients, it seems. His staff love him and they're really nice too. The only downfall is appt's I've had have been so rushed that my concerns were not adequately addressed so I missed a crucial diagnoses. 15 min appt's don't serve anyone well.