Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vicente Sahig
Dr. Vicente Sahig, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Park Forest, IL, with another office in Olympia Fields, IL. He has 60 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Sahig is affiliated with St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Chicago Heights, OSF SAINT JAMES-John W Albrecht Medical Center and St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds. He speaks English.
Dr. Vicente Sahig has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Sahig is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Chicago Heights
OSF SAINT JAMES-John W Albrecht Medical Center
St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
St James Hosp And Health Ctr, Chicago Hts, Il
60 Years Experience
Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana
Graduated in 1953
Dr. Vicente Sahig accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Vicente Sahig is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Park Forest, IL.