Dr. Vicente C Trapani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vicente C Trapani?

Mrs Marion Sorel

Excellent Provider Staff not so much. They refused to give me an appointment They stated I was vulgar on the phone to them. AT&T and Clear Captions Phone sent me a print out of the phone conversation and they were insistent on continuing to be rude. My daughter is an RN and works with special needs children. She called on my behalf because I may have serious brain issues and they were condescending, degrading and humiliating to her also. She asked them why they have no patience to work with people in their 70's and she asked them why they could no demonstrate compassion for someone with so much pain and a burning feeling on her skull. They just went on and on and insisted they were lied to about the referral. The issue was the referral of 17 pages was on their fax machine and because it was office closing time, they refused to get up from their desk to locate it. I faxed the referral to two of their fives offices, where they claimed there was no appointment time for me. The bottom line, they knew they were wrong, the young lady lied to the doctor and she had no clue that my husband was his patient for the past few years. He is an excellent doctor,. However, NEVER CALL THEIR OFFICE WHEN IT IS CLOSING TIME, THEY CANNOT HANDLE HAVING TO STAY ON THE PHONE ONE MINUTE MORE IF IT AFFECTS THEIR LEAVING TIME. THE YOUNG LADY FIRST OF THREE IN THE OFFICE, GAVE ME THE APPOINTMENT AND NEVER CAME BACK TO GIVE ME THE TIME. YESTERDAY SHE ADMITTED, SHE PLACED ME ON HOLD AGAIN BECAUSE IT WAS TIME FOR HER TO GO HOME!! THEY SAID THEY HAD TO SPEAK TO THE DOCTOR TO DETERMINE IF HE WOULD GRANT ME AN APPOINTMENT HOWEVER, THEY DID CALL MY DAUGHTER BACK AND STATED THE DOCTOR SAID NO! THEREFORE I WAS LEFT WITH ONLY ONE CHOICE, TO FORWARD THE PRINTED READ OUT OF THE PHONE CONVERSATION AND I SENT THE LETTER TO THE CEO OF THE HOSPITAL WHERE HE PRACTICES NEAR HIS OFFICE SO THAT HE COULD LEARN THAT THREE OF HIS STAFF PEOPLE LIED. THE SAD PART IS, HOW MANY OTHER PEOPLE HAVE THEY DONE THIS TO?

Best Doctor Ever

He's smart and very on point , has great communication skills . I highly recommend him to all my friends and family. He cares about you and what is troubling you troubles him . He doesn't stop researching until he's found the root cause . The staff is a direct reflection of him . They care and don't over schedule so your never waiting long like you would at other specialists.

Best Neurologist I've ever had!!!!

Love Dr. Trapani. I have been struggling with severe symptoms for almost 4 years and have seen probably 5 neurologists that just brushed me off until i found Dr Trapani! He is amazing and close to a diagnoses for me!!!

Dr Trapani is horrible at follow ups. I have a hard time reaching his nurse and when I have to remind him that it is time for bloodwork for meds he prescribes I get told to call me primary doctor. I have also caught his nurse in several lies reference sending appeals for medication or fax requests for lab work. She stated she sent them and when I asked for copies I find out it was never done. Dr Trapani never seems to know what meds or doses I am on. Very disorganized office.

I have been patient of Dr Trapani better part eighteen years. I have been Parkinson patient that many yeas and owe longevity with this disease to Dr Trapani's careful treatment.

We must give credit to the girls behind the desk too because they all work hard to make things happen its called teamwork!

He takes time to explain things to my mom in detail she can understand and demonstrates empathy and compassion for his patients. I have trusted my mother with his office for years.

Wonderful

Great Dr. Experience

Dr. Trapani was extremely patient and understanding . He took the time to listen. Receptionist lacks patience, and is rude. While she was speaking with staff she used some inappropriate language which could be heard in the waiting room. Overall, Dr. and assistants were quite nice.

Great Experience

very nice doctor took his time with me