Dr. Vicha Siri Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vicha Siri?

great doctor!

delivered my 3 babies and saved my oldest one's life and my life in delivery...my family loves him-he's like family

very sad mother

Im very dissatisfied with dr.siri because of his negligence my baby is dead. I explained to him my medical condition i had with a previous pregnancy and he didnt do anything to prevent that from happening again. So as a result im left with a broken heart and my daughters ashes instead of my healthy beautiful baby.

He is the best OB I've ever had

I had 4 miscarriages. Along the way Dr. Siri determined the cause was my fabroids of the uterus. He discussed it with me and performed a 4 hour procedure to take those out--more than 20 fabroids were cut out from my uterus, from the size of a pea to the size of an egg.Miracly, I got pregnant again 6 weeks after the surgery. The pregnancy went very well without any complications. Dr. Siri performed a C-section at the 38 wks and handed me my 8.5 lbs daughter. My daughter is 3 and half year old now. I could never say enough to express my gratefulness to Dr. Siri. He is simply the best.

Thorough, caring doctor

I have been Dr Siri's patient for over 20 years, and have the utmost respect for his knowledge and caring. He spends time to discuss issues and questions, and never maked you feel rushed. He follows up on lab results with a personal phone call. He has discovered health issues in my annual checkup that my primary doctor didn't find. I would recommend him without reservation.