Have you seen Dr. Vicken Sahakian?

*B *E *W *A *R *E OF THIS HUSTLER

FRAUDULENT DOCTOR PRETENDING TO PRACTICE MEDICINE WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY FOR A NEGATIVE RESULT ALL MEDICINES PROVIDED BY DR. SAHIKIAN ARE SUSPICIOUS HIS MEDICAL STAFF IS HAUGHTY AND CALLOUS NO CREDIBILITY EXTORTIONIST SELLS MEDICINE AND THEN DOESNT SELL ENOUGH AND DEMANDS MORE OVERBILLS INSURANCE POLICY PERFORMS UNNECESSARY PROCEDURES THAT Dr SAHIKIANS MODUS OPERANDI IS TO FRAUDULENT BAIT AND SWITCH WITH THE INVITRO FERTIZATION MEDICINE 2. Dr. Sahikian had only one embryologist with a phd No one is looking after the embryos enough THAT MEDICAL OFFICE IS SEVERELY UNDERSAFFED AND EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL DR> SAHIKIAN IS A CHARLATAN PHONEY DOCTOR DONT TRUST YOUR MONEY AND YOUR DREAMS TO THIS CONNIVER

Do NOT go to this doctor. I was an egg donor here a few years back, and after my egg donor retrieval surgery (where they aspire the eggs out), I was left with what felt like pretty severe OHSS. I was incredibly bloated, had difficulty breathing at night, couldn't walk up the flight of steps at my university due to the heaviness in my stomach (it felt like my abdomen was filled with so much water in my abdomen and the fullness kept pressing up on my lungs which was painful). In addition to all of that, what made this experience the worst, was that I'm pretty sure he knicked my bladder in the process of aspirating my eggs. I had difficulty urinating for almost a 3 months after that... the first week or so, I actually COULD NOT urinate, and a month after, I felt like my organs were going to fall out while urinating. It was a very scary experience. 5 years later, and I'm still not sure if my body has recovered 100% from that nightmare of an experience with Dr. Sahakian (that was my egg donor retrieval surgery). If you are an egg donor, and are doing your cycle at his office. I would advise AGAINST it. I have had wonderful, amazing experiences with other IVF doctors that did not cause 90% of the pain and discomfort and complications that I had with Dr. Vicken Sahakian. Save yourself the complications, pain, health risks you are putting yourself into and find someone more competent than this ill-mannered, breed of a medical "doctor." Bad, bad bad experience. WIsh I wrote this review sooner (as in back in 2012) as I was experiencing complications. But better late than never. Take my advice/word, there are MUCH better doctors out there who actually treat their patients body with care and dignity, and don't leave them with medical complications, no aftercare, and pain that just felt like I would not survive from it. That last sentence, is how I would describe my entire experience with Dr. Sahakian as an egg donor. Good Luck.

Ex patient

Amazing , professional, honest, supporting care, The best When very said no he made my dream come true I have a baby !,,, Thank you Dr Sahakian

Very Kind Doctor and a happy place

I feel like they are my family. Kind nurturing and funny. You will feel relaxed and an easy bedside manner, you will always feel comfortable. They know what they are doing.

Incredible Doctor

I love him

even if my procedure never results in a baby i will cherish the time i've spent with such a giving and caring doctor.

Very understanding and empathetic

I had a great experience with Dr. Sahakian not only because the procedure was successful, but because he and is staff were kind as well as professional. The world of fertility treatments can be quite brutal on the emotions. Dr. Sahakian has an empathy for his patients that is rare indeed.

Dr. Sahakian is brilliant, compassionate, attentive and funny. He has a passion for what he does that cannot be faked. He loves bringing life into the world and helping women (and men) realize something that is their hearts desire.I have three beautiful little girls because of this Doctor and I cannot say enough good about him. My only issue is that I wish he could babysit too.

Surrogate

I'm a gestational surrogate. I've been through 4 surrogacies and Dr. Sahakian has been my RE for all of them. I've gotten pregnant on the first try all 4 times. Dr. Sahakian is an amazing doctor and an incredible person. He has always been there to answer my questions, even when I was no longer under his care. He has really gone out of his way for me. He's great. My intended parents have all been similarly impressed with him (my most recent couple had worked with another RE and when we matched I insisted that I would only work with Dr. S. They were a bit off-put, but agreed and now exclaim how glad they are they made the decision to do so. They had no problems with their previous RE, but say that Dr. Sahakian is 10 times better.).

Dr. Vicken Sahakian is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.