Have you seen Dr. Vicken P Sepilian?

Caring & knowledgeable

Dr. Sepilian has been a great doctor. He has made me feel comfortable with this entire process. I feel very comfortable in his care bc he has demonstrated how knowledgeable he is. Great doctor & sweet staff.

Five stars

Exceptional physician and human being.

He's an exceptional and caring physician.

Best Doc in Town

Dr. Sepilian's knowledge and skills are beyond reproach. However the very best part is the pleasant atmosphere he creates, no matter the stress I may be feeling, with his calm and positive attitude. You can tell he is a kind and caring human being which to me is quite possibly the most important factor. Love you Dr. Sepilian!

Props to Dr. Sepilian

I looked up my fertility doctor and had to drop a line to give him prop. I have been under the care of dr. sepiloan as an egg donor and the experience has been great. I have donated at three different centers but the care under Dr. Sepilian and his team has been superior. I truly have been treated like a human being with the doctor taking his time and explaining the details of the process. Tina and Marine are so awesome. Props to you all !

Good doctor and team

I went there for egg freezing consultation today. Dr Sepilian is very nice and patient, and appears very knowledgeable. I just found out that his fertility center, CHA clinic was actually one of the first clinics that started to offer egg freezing in 2002! While it was under a different guy, Thomas Lee, at the time, it helps to know that the place (and brand) has been around for 10+ years....likely to give it a shot!

it' mind boggling to me that some may refer to him poorly. my husband and i are in the middle of IVF and there have been a few curve balls unfortunately, but the Dr. himself as well as his staff and nurse Tina have been nothing but kind and caring. he's pretty on point and very anal....(so am i) therefore i am well aware of that type of a characteristic and has lead me to know he's serious about what he does. he's answered every single one of my questions...even the silly ones...making me feel comfortable throughout this process. ive already referred two ppl to him. =))

Pregnant again

Today we are graduating from Dr. Sepilian's care pregnant again for the second time in 4 years. We saw Dr. Sepilian in 2011 and the experience was wonderful. Great team, very compassionate doctor with a kind approach. After having twins we are back and are pregnant again. We are so thankful and the whole think has been so great.

me and my wife were to see dr viken sepilian because we were trying to grow our family . in basic words he told us its imposible for us to have a child and tryed to sell us a treatment that cost $20.000 and ever that wasnt a guarantee the consiltation cost me 250 and he wanted me to get tested also for an additinal 200 i didnt do my test . i am happy to say that 2 months later my wife got pregnant natruly ant ive got a 4 month old healthy baby

I have never rated a Dr. so poorly in my life but I felt disrespected and he had horrible bedside manner. He didn't seem to give a crap about my care and was condescending and belittling.

Grateful

We are very grateful so the warm and compassionate way we have been treated by Dr. Sepilian and the staff at CHA fertility center. Our experience was beyond our expectations and would recommend them to anyone. Our nurse Tina was very kind and they made the process simple. We truly are grateful.

We are so thankful

This review is overdue as we are very thankful of Dr. Sepilian and all that he did for us in completing our family. Dr. Sepilian was recommended to us through a coworker who had succeeded in getting pregnant with Dr. Sepilian after she had several unsuccessful tries with another center. We are the proud (and exhausted) parents of twin boys and couldn't be more thankful. From the first consultation to our last (graduation) visit, he and his staff were very warm and held our hands throughout making the difficult IVF process easy and comfortable. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs a fertility doctor.

Dr. Vicken P Sepilian is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Glendale, CA.

Dr. Vicken P Sepilian Is this you?