Have you seen Dr. Vicken P Sepilian?

An Awesome Doctor

We are expecing our twins in 4 months and are grateful to Dr Speilian for allowing us to experience this great journey. We tried for 4.5 years and saw several doctors and tried different options, but weren't successful. Just when I thought I had to accept the possibility of not having children, I talked to a friend who introduced me to Dr. Seplian. He is the most caring and knowledgable doctor I have met. His staff is awesome, and the office truly made us feel comfortable while we were dealing with such an emotional subject. My husband and I are forever thankful to Dr Sepilian for making our dream come true. Now, we can't wait until we hold our little ones in our arms.

ARPI K.

A physician with a BIG heart!! An imposing man, he is full of charm and life and passion. He is highly qualified and fit in every way for this prestigious position. As he learned and grew professionally, it became increasingly clear that not only was he a committed, capable and compassionate doctor, but he also had a passionate heart for missions.

He is the best doctor

dr. Vick is awesome

This is my 2nd time being a GS. Dr. Sepilian did the transfer both times. I will say that his staff from the front desk , Diana, all the way to Kelly , they are soo professional, they actually address all their patients by name, I did not feel like I was just a dollar figure to them. Diana is soo friendly, she makes you feel comfortable there. Great choice in staff Dr Sepilian! I would definately recommend him to anyone

We consulted Dr. Sepilian after trzing to get pregnanant for over 3 years. From the first visit, he put our minds at ease. We had seen two prior doctors but doctor Sepilian made us feel at ease from the initial consultation and spent the time we needed, never rushing us no matter how depending we were (and i can be). I am pregnant with twins and so greatful. All I have to say is don't hesitate, we highly highly recommend him.

Best doctor ever

Dr. Sepilian iis so caring and kind. He is very professional in all that he does and I would trust him with my life. The best doctor I know.

wonderful experience

highly recommend Dr. Sepilian.

... Here I am writing my review on Cha Fertility just 3 weeks before my due date!!! There are no words to express my joy and happiness! All I can tell you is that I am very happy to be a patient of Dr. Vicken Sepilian and nurse Tina. They took great care of me, did everything possible and impossible (!!!) to make my dream come true! I highly recommend Doctor Sepilian. Very professional, caring genuine approach.Thank you Doctor for everything!Sincerely, Anna.

Excellent technique, manner, and service over all.

Couldn't agree more...

I recently read the following review on Dr. Vicken Sepilian. This is my story and I couldn't agree more."This may just be one of the best days of my life. I graduated from my fertility clinic. It was bittersweet b/c I have nothing but complete love for Dr. Vicken Sepilian and the entire staff of Cha. I have been their patient for almost a year now and they have made my dreams come true. Dr. Sepilian has given me the best Christmas gift possible. I'm pregnant with twins. I saw both heartbeats on ultrasound today. There are no words to express my joy or gratitude. I'm a defeatist by nature. I didn't think it was possible for me to ever be pregnant with our babies. Holy Sh*t -- there's 2 of them in there!! Oh my freaking gawd. This is really happening!!! This is so surreal. I can't believe that this isn't a dream right now. This is a rush of a lifetime. Dr. Sepilian gave me hope when I had none. He's a medical genius. The man always had an answer for all of my questions. And yeah, I ask a sh*tload of questions. He never rushed me. He is ridiculously amazing at what he does. I mean off the hook, hands down, knows his sh*t like no other. I did IVF with him. I completely trust this man.Yes, Dr. Sepilian's medical skills are top notch -- elite, but Cha Fertility is more than that. They held my hand every step of the way. They infused me with emotional support. I fell in love with the staff & their warm smiles. Dr. Sepilian's warmth and humor got me through tough times. He is our hero. My happiness wouldn't be possible without Dr. Sepilian. Dr. Sepilian & Cha Fertility hasn't stopped caring now that I've graduated. He wants me to stay in touch, keep them updated and bring my babies for a visit after they are born. He has even set me up with an OBGYN which I know will be fabulous.Cha is so much more than a fertility clinic. Dr. Vicken Sepilian and Cha Fertility make dreams come true. Loves you guys for-evuh."

Dr. sepilian is a pro on everything he does.

Compassionate and Highly Educated

Dr. Sepilian is a very caring physician who is very knowledgable about infertility and reproductive endocrinology. Infertility is a difficult step for all couples, having the right doctor and staff guiding can make a world of difference. Dr. Sepilian has made our journey through infertility a positive experience

Dr. Vicken P Sepilian is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Glendale, CA.

Dr. Vicken P Sepilian Is this you?