Dr. Vicki Carr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vicki Carr?

Difficult to get follow-up service

Posted on July 31st, 2015

Does not follow up with communications. Office never answers the phone and does not return calls. Does not respond to need to share medical records with my primary care doctor.

Posted on July 27th, 2015

Best doctor I've had. Highly recommended!

P.S.

Posted on February 9th, 2012

Disappointed in myself that I got so upset. My frustration was more with the assistants in her office than it was with Dr. Carr. It is unfortunate that they did not consult with her when they first had trouble getting the stitches out. Hard to see a child in pain and worry about her face being scarred. Thankfully, the scar is fading. If I use Dr. Carr again I wouldn't let anyone but her take out stitches!

Botched a growth removal

Posted on December 9th, 2011

I took my daughter in to have a small calcium growth removed from her cheek. As Dr. Carr was concluding the procedure, she remarked that she thought she hadn't gotten it all, but continued to close it up. Turns out, she missed some and we had to go back and my 11-year-old had to endure the same procedure again, with the painkiller injection in her face. Then, when we went back to have the stitches removed, they were in so tight that two aides had trouble. The second aide kept digging at it and making it bleed excessively. They finally called in the doctor to have her look at it, saying maybe it was too early to take the stitches out. Dr. Carr said, no, it had been long enough. Then, instead of taking care of it herself from that point on, Dr. Carr allowed the second person to put butterfly-type tape on it. Another aide came out to the waiting room and simply handed me a note with "Mederma for Kids" written on it, telling me I'd need to apply that in 2-3 weeks. No mention whatsoever of the problems that occurred in the office. Guess they had no way of knowing that my daughter's nickname is "the recorder," because she can recall the exact things people say and do with 100 percent accuracy. Very, VERY disappointed in this doctor. We will not go back again. Nor will we recommend her. I will be informing our pediatrician (who recommended Dr. Carr to us) about this in the hope she will stop referrals to this doctor.

Posted on September 21st, 2011

I paid my copay the girl said i paid to much so she said she wood mail my money to me.They did 2weeks later they said i need to pay 25 dollors more for copay.The office girls do not no what there doing in there.they turn me in to the cr.bur. for$25.will never go back.Bad office people.!!!!!

the greatest doctor I've ever visit!

Posted on September 19th, 2011

best dermatologist

Posted on February 17th, 2011

I brag to all of my friends about my wonderful dermatologist. She is caring and smart. She gives excellent care, and is not one to sell or promote products or treatments that are ineffective.

Terrible Experience

Posted on June 6th, 2010

Over charged - couldn't get refund after insurance company paid - now can't get medical records

Friendly office and doctor.

Posted on March 5th, 2010