4.7

Highly Dissatisfied

one of the best Doctors ever

getting an appointment can be tough, she is in. wry high demand. just had surgery 2 days ago and her initial repair on a 40 year old problem has gone away over night. I never thought I would look so good. Look beyond her impossible schedule and you won't find any better

Thorough and very thoughtful

I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Chen! She truly is a rare find - always willing to listen and ask questions and propose solutions to come up with the right treatment method for you. She is an excellent surgeon and really goes the extra mile to make sure you are comfortable and not scared. I ended up having some complications and needed to stay overnight from what was supposed to be day surgery. The next day Dr. Chen came by (on her day off) to see how I was doing. I love Dr. Chen!!

Accurate Diagnose

Dr. Chen has quickly and accurately diagnosed my eye disease. She is a very well trained and skillful eye surgeon. She has a charming bedside manner and passion towards children. She always follows up after the visit to assume compliance. I highly recommend Dr. Chen.

Caring physician, great with kids

Dr. Chen saw my daughter after she complained of occasional blurred vision. My daughter is young (5 at the time) and Dr. Chen was able to keep her engaged during the examination. Wait time is sometimes long, but Dr. Chen does a proper exam, truly wants to help and that takes time.

I would highly recommend Dr. Vicki Chen to my family and friends

I found Dr. Vicki Chen to be a warm and personable physician. She cares about her patient (me) and spends time explaining her diagnosis to me. Most of all, her prescription for my glasses AND prescription for my eye problems are right on the money. I can see so much better now!

Dr. Vicki M Chen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Boston, MA.