Dr. Vicki J Colapietro Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Vicki J Colapietro?

Saw my wife whose primary language is Korean. Dr. was polite and carefully reviewed history and gave thoughtful and easy to understand advice and recommendations. This was a first time seeing this Dr.

Unprofessional

This doctor was extremely rude and disrespectful. My husband is a doctor and I've been around doctors for almost 30 yrs. and I have never heard or heard of any one of them speak to a patient the way she spoke to me. I would not recommend her for an animal. Horrible bedside manner!

Type 2 Diabetes