Dr. Vicki Lin Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Vicki Lin?

Excellent surgeon

Posted on September 18th, 2012

Dr. Lin did an excellent job on my cataract surgery. Follow up was smooth and efficient. I would be delighted to be able to use her professional services again, if needed.

New Patient

Posted on July 16th, 2012

I was able to ger an appointment very easily. The staff was courteous and kind. Dr. Lin was informative and took time with me. I was happy with my appointment and care.

Posted on August 11th, 2011

I came in and requested specifically for a routine vision exam (prescription for glasses) and was told to pay $60 upfront since the vision exam isn't covered under my plan. 2 weeks later, I received a claim notification that the office of Dr. Lin has billed my insurance for a complete eye exam that I never requested and was covered by my insurance. I called for an explanation but the staff said the service was performed and there is nothing else to correct. My insurance paid the bill since it's a PPO. The office staff is not straight forward and doesn't communicate with the doctor. Dr. Lin, you should supervise and train your office staff better!!!

great