3.9

Have you seen Dr. Vicki Y Lin?

Radial Keratotomy Lense Replacement - OUTSTANDING

Outstanding care in all aspects of vision care; particularly the rare-to-treat participants of RADIAL (not lazar) surgery.

Excellent surgeon

Dr. Lin did an excellent job on my cataract surgery. Follow up was smooth and efficient. I would be delighted to be able to use her professional services again, if needed.

New Patient

I was able to ger an appointment very easily. The staff was courteous and kind. Dr. Lin was informative and took time with me. I was happy with my appointment and care.

I came in and requested specifically for a routine vision exam (prescription for glasses) and was told to pay $60 upfront since the vision exam isn't covered under my plan. 2 weeks later, I received a claim notification that the office of Dr. Lin has billed my insurance for a complete eye exam that I never requested and was covered by my insurance. I called for an explanation but the staff said the service was performed and there is nothing else to correct. My insurance paid the bill since it's a PPO. The office staff is not straight forward and doesn't communicate with the doctor. Dr. Lin, you should supervise and train your office staff better!!!

great

Dr. Vicki Y Lin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fountain Valley, CA.