Dr. Vicki V Popejoy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vicki V Popejoy?

Dr. Popejoy is a very courteous doctor but the wait times are extremely long. From the time I arrived, called back, visit with Popejoy and finally left was 2 hours. There were no test results to wait on, we sat in the exam room for an hour. This was the longest wait time but every visit had long wait times.

Dr. Popejoy is by far the most caring and compassionate doctor. She honestly cares about each child she sees and would bend over backward to make sure they are always happy and healthy! I could ny imagine a better fit for my children!

Amazing!

We have used this Doctor for both my 2 year old and my three month old. She is absolutly amazing! She spends as much time as needed with them and seems to remember things very well. She is very thorough and kind. She seems to really have a passion for what she does and this, to me, can make or break a doctor. She is the great!

I have two little boys who see Dr. Popejoy. She is very kind, but more importantly, very THOROUGH. She has called me on her day off to check on my little boy and to make sure I was following up with what I needed to do for him (he needed additional tests, etc). I love this doctor. I would highly recommend.

Dr. Popejoy seems to be confused and backtracks a lot. We were told one thing by another doctor that practices in the office. When we went for the visit our doctor was not working and everything Dr. Popejoy said was different. When asked about that she backtracked and said both are correct, when what was being said was completly different. We are looking for another doctor due to this experiance.

Fantastic. She will spend as much time as you would like with your kiddo yet still runs on time. Follow up and personal attention are great.

great