Dr. Vicki Schwartz Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Vicki Schwartz?

Posted on August 23rd, 2013

I was hospitalized away from home for nearly 3 weeks. Dr. Schwartz was notified of my condition by the Rheumatologist who treated me in the Cape Cod Hospital. She immediately phoned my sister to get more background on my condition, and kept in touch with her during my stay in the hospital. I received a number of telephone calls at the hospital from Dr. Schwartz who was concerned and compassionate. During my office visits after this illness, the Doctor spent a great amount of time with me, helping me to decide on the treatment I would like to participate in after being seriously ill. I cannot express how much Dr. Schwartz has done to help me and offers her availability to me to make me feel safe and educated about my disease. I would happily and confidently recommend Dr. Schwartz to family members and friends in need of a rheumatologist.

Most Horrible Appointment I've ever been to

Posted on February 19th, 2013

Dr. Schwartz spent most of my appointment talking about herself and how long she's been in this working in Rheumatology. She had complete disregard for the symptoms I told her I was having and was very rude. Dr. Schwartz only talks numbers not treats you just that way, like a number. I will never go back to her and I would definitely not recommend her to my family, friends, or anyone for that matter.

great rumatologist

Posted on March 25th, 2012

In my opinion a great rumatologist on top of her profession . Very professional, but also kind and caring. You can tell when you go on a new drug and it works how delighted she is. Answers all your questions, gives you time,and encourages you to call the office when you need to, and replies as soon as she can. I would recommend her to anyone I know with Rheumatoid arthritis .

Posted on May 7th, 2017