Dr. Vicki Stancil Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Vicki Stancil?

Posted on October 19th, 2016

Only problems I have ever had is getting in - but it's always been MY schedule that has caused this problem! She is awesome, listens and understands what I say. I know I have many medical problems, she doesn't coddle me, but she has never looked down her nose at me either! Staff is awesome (love, love, love her nurse Stacy), and rarely have I had to wait unless there was an emergency (not her fault...).

Excellent Experience

Posted on January 5th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Stancil's for a few years. Out of curiosity I just read the reviews posted by a few other patients. I was shocked at the description of office staff being rude and uncaring. I have found them to be the opposite. All office staff have been nice and have treated me with respect and consideration. Dr. Stancil's nurse, Stacey, is particularly kind, friendly, sweet and very profession able and reliable. She always returns my calls in a timely manner. Also, she is the best blood drawer ever. I'm a very hard stick, but she's able to get it on the first try. Dr. Stancil herself is great. She's very competent and understanding and keeps up to date on all recent medical information. She knows me by name and always takes time to chat a little while and answer my questions. She talks nice and loud, which is great for a hard of hearing person like myself. I have recommended two of my best friends to her and they are now her patients and are very happy I recommended her. I'm completely pleased by my association with the folks at Stancil-Raney Medicine and would recommend them to anyone.

Rude Staff.

Posted on April 21st, 2015

Dr. Stancil was nice but the desk girls who take your appointment and check you out were unnecessarily rude, hateful even. Whitney Dean made it very clear she does not care about the doctor's patients and it seems she enjoys telling you so often. It's very awkward, after such encounters, to continue to pursue any further treatment. Too bad the Doctor's can't find better, more caring people to interact with the patients to make it a better experience. I would understand if this happened once, since everyone has their "off" days, but this was not just based on one visit but several visits and phone interactions.

Worse visit ever

Posted on May 8th, 2012

Dr. Stancil was not very friendly and her office staffs are not capable at their work. Not recommended at all.

Posted on May 4th, 2012

Courtesy and professionalism of the office staff are TERRIBLE. Had a SMALL problem and they never resolve it. I had to take care of it on my own. They should treat their patients with respect and professionalism. If they were treated the way they treated me I'm sure they would be angry and frustrated too.

THIS IS A DOCTOR WHO ACTUALLY CARES ABOUT HER PATIENTS

Posted on September 1st, 2008

I recently had to change my primary care physician. I didn't realize how much trouble it would be to replace my good ol' doc; I thought they were all like him. Well, much to my surprise that was not the case. But throught Grace of God, and I felt God led me to Dr. Stancel, I have found a physician who is actually concerned about my well being and her just not getting paid. I would recommend this doctor to anyone who is looking for the same qualities as I am -- a doc who cares, listens and has my best interest at heart (what a nice change, and it could happen to you!) Try Dr. Stancel, I promise you will not be disappointed. I have been in the healthcare industry for 30 years and it is very hard for a doctor's act of care, when it is not real, to fool me. Again, try her, I promise she will be your new primary care physician too!

Posted on July 12th, 2016