Dr. Vickie L Massey Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Vickie L Massey?

I would recommend Dr. Massey and her team to everyone. Dr. Massey is very caring and compassionate. Dr. Massey has jumped through hoops for me. On the day of my lumpectomy, which was a Friday, the office staff and Dr. Massey stayed and waited for me to be released from day surgery so they could measure me and get the initial cat scan for my radiation treatments which started the following Monday morning. If they did not do this, then I wouldn't have been able to start my radiation that following Monday. It took so long for me to be released that by the time I was sent over to Dr. Massey, the office was closed and they waited for me. You do not find many dedicated doctors like the Cancer Center. I really appreciate everything Dr. Massey and her team did for me. Thank you all so much.

Cancer

Get the facts you need about cancer, including how many people get it and treatment options.