Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Vicky K Borck has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Depressive Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Crisis Intervention
- Sleep Disorders
- Mental Illness
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Personality Disorder
- Clinical Depression
- Mood Disorders
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
Doesnt spend much time you, but that is not what she is there for. She does med management. Period. I have been on the same meds for several years. Dont really need or want alot of conversation. Just give me my script and i will be on my way so I like her. If you need counseling there are two other providers in the office that do that.
SUPPOSE TO BE SEEING HER PER MY DOCTOR AND THE 4 KIDS' IN MY FAMILY PEDI. ALL SHE GIVES IS MEDICATIONS. I WAS ON 2 MEDS AND KIDS NONE. SHE HAS PRESCRIBED ME 4 MORE MOOD ALTERING DRUGS, AND THE KIDS, NOW THEY ARE ON ADHD - 2 EACH AND THEN SHE GIVES THEM AN ADULT RX TO HELP THEM SLEEP. WE NEEDED COUNSELING AND HELP, NOT DOPE. SHE IS RIPPING MEDICAID OFF AND GETTING US NO HOPE OF EVER GETTING OUT OF MEDICAID BECAUSE WE ARE ALL DOPED UP.
I looked at reviews for Vicky Borck and found a site where she got really good reviews??why?? I didn't see this site. My very first appointment she spent about 3 min with me, asked me a few questions, and thats it! She said take this, and this and use that door to leave... what!!! I payed for what?? I WANT MY MONEY BACK!
25 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Vicky K Borck accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAurora San Diego Hospital, 11878 Avenue of Industry, San Diego, CA
Dr. Vicky K Borck is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.