Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Victorya V Khary has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Victorya V Khary has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 12
I found Dr. Khary after going through many bad doctors and am very satisfied with her level of professionalism and her matter-of-fact no-nonsense approach. She ( like all doctors nowadays) has to be reminded about your history, but having worked in the medical profession, I know how important it is to have a doctor "partner" and be as active and involved in decisions affecting you and your body - even more so than the doctor ---who has too many patients to remember every detail. She listens and while has her own opinions, is willing to keep an open mind and work with you for the best solutions. The day of putting a doctor on a high pedestal and listening to everything they say is gone, but I say, use their knowledge and pick their brains and come up with things that work best for you and your health and make it a true partnership. She is a good doctor and I have always found her informative, helpful and enjoyable. While the office visits are often slow and sometimes a wait, she always responds immediately to my chart emails.
I am seenig Dr. Victorya Khary for many years now. It's always a very long waiting time before she sees you. Being diagnosed by her and as a result I am now at stage 2-3 of cancer. She ignored my complaints on pain for over than 3 years. Even did not care to call me and offer her help when I was diagnosed with cancer. When I called her and asked to speak with her to a very urgent matter, I was told that the doctor does not have time for me. I would not recommend this doctor to anybody.
Dr. Khary is a wonderful physician. She listens to me and always makes sure we understand each other. While Dr. Khary is always professional, she adds a personal touch that seems to be lacking with many in her profession. She is not only my physician, she is also the physician my husband and son have chosen. I would highly recommend Dr. Khary to anyone that needs someone to take care of their mental or physical health.
Dr. Khary is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
St Vincent Hospital Medical Center
Dr. Victorya V Khary accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPMG/Sunset, 417 SW 117th Ave Ste 200, Portland, OR
Dr. Victorya V Khary is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.