Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Vicky E Sherman has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Vicky E Sherman has the following 15 expertise
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Gynecologic disorders
- Menstrual Pain
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Vicky E Sherman has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Vicky E Sherman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 35
Difficult to schedule an appointment within a reasonable period of time. Had a pap smear by Lauri but in a follow up Dr Sherman never discussed the results with me. She was more interested in some unnecessary surgery. Had to wait 45 minutes in the room for her when I was told I was her first appointment. I think she saw three other people first. As soon as my insurance changes I am moving on.
First off i only saw the dr in her office maybe 3 times she delivered my son by c section and i saw her one time in the hospital she said 3 words to me no personality! i ended up getting very ill after my c section went in to see her and her assistant lori and was told oh your fine it's just hormones i had a full body rash my blood was toxic and they didn't ever do a blood test or urinalysis !! well my husband is in the military so we had to move about 5 weeks later i get to VA the next day i go to the ER i am rushed to the other hospital because i have regurgitation in my heart and i have never had heart problems ever! turns out i got a heart infection called endocarditis from my c section and ended up having open heart surgery a new aortic heart valve and a pacemaker because of her negligence! when she could have just gave me antibiotics if she would have done her job! now i am on blood thinners for life missed out on my sons first 3 months of life and am still suffering! not counting you wait in her office over a hour and a half each time and they run women through like cattle!
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
29 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Clarian Health Partners
Dr. Vicky E Sherman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Ambetter from MHS HIX
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsObstetrics And Gynecology South, 8360 S Emerson Ave Ste 100, Indianapolis, IN
Dr. Vicky E Sherman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.