Dr. Vicky Yang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vicky Yang?

A great experience with Dr Yang

Posted on August 9th, 2017

My wife had an intestinal problem. Dr Yang performed a colonoscopy on her this week. I drove my wife to the Atherton Endoscopy Center where Dr Yang performed the colonoscopy. The center was very neat and clean. We followed the instructions to get there a half hour early. There was no waiting time at all. The front desk was so friendly. The nurses were quite sweet. After only a little more than one hour, the nurse escorted my wife to me (in the waiting room). This was my wife's first colonoscopy. Before the surgery, she was a little nervous and worried. After she came out, she was very happy. She told me the entire procedure was extremely smooth. Everything was great. Dr Yang found 2 polyps and removed both with no complications. My wife felt almost nothing - no pain, no discomfort. She was amazed with how superb Dr Yang was.

Super helpful

Posted on November 28th, 2012

I went in for a consultation for polyp removals. She was insightful and very patient with me. Walked me through the whole process.

Posted on October 27th, 2017